Questions? (800) 971 - 4282 or Help@Namella.com
Services & Packages
Terms and Conditions
Conversion Ventures, LLC is the owner of Namella and Namella.com
1. Any intellectual property not chosen by the client remains the property of Namella.com.
2. Intellectual Property chosen by the client is transferred all rights of ownership to the client.
3. Namella.com operates in the state of California and is bound by its laws and courts.
5. Namella.com performs a cursory check for trademark and registration availability but holds no claim for these services. Namella.com recommends you seek legal information regarding trademarking or intellectual property laws in your jurisdiction when deciding what name to choose.
Due to the high cost of labor for each presentation along with the potential for abuse we cannot offer a money back guarantee on our projects. We do however promise to continue working with the client until the client is 100% satisfied with their project. If the client is not completely happy we aren’t done working.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. User License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Namella, LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. Modify or copy the materials;
ii. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Namella, LLC's web site;
iv. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
v. Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Namella, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Namella, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Namella, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Namella, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
b. Any information provided by Namella, LLC's staff members, website or documentation or is not legal advice. The information summarizes general legal issues you may encounter. Namella, LLC is not a law firm and is not a replacement for any legal firm or lawyer. Namella, LLC does provide resources for you to investigate further on your own, and does not provide legal advice.
In no event shall Namella, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Namella, LLC's Internet site, even if Namella, LLC or a Namella, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Namella, LLC's web site and services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Namella, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or material provided are accurate, complete, or current. Namella, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. New Namella, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Namella, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Namella, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to New Namella, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before, at the time or after the collection of personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our Naming Process